- Shipping Questions
- Finding Parts
- Ryan Parts Catalog
- California Proposition 65
- My Account Questions
- Order Questions
- Truck Freight Questions
- Security Questions
- Tax Exempt
Can I return a part?
All items must be returned within 30 days in the original packaging, in new uninstalled condition and you must include a copy of your invoice.
Returns of parts purchased through shop.ryanparts.comcan be made by filling out the Order and Return Form.
Once we review the order and determine that Ryan is in error, we will provide a shipping label for you to use to ship it back. Once we receive the part, your credit card will be credited. If the issue is your error, you will be responsible for the shipping costs.
All regular freight returns are subject to a restocking fee of 15% of the purchase price. All shipments must be prepaid, COD and freight collect shipments will be refused.
View our return policy.
Can I return or exchange parts I purchased online at a dealership?
Unfortunately, dealerships are unable to accept returns for online purchases at this time.
Where do you ship?
Shop.ryanturf.com offers shipping to all 50 United States. We currently are unable to ship to anywhere outside of the US.
What do you charge for standard ground shipping?
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $99 shipped standard ground, including freight items, to the contiguous United States (Alaska and Hawaii are excluded).
When will I receive my product?
- Customers will receive orders in 7-10 business days with standard ground shipping under typical circumstances. Expect LTL or truck freight shipments to arrive in 3 to 4 weeks.
What if I need my product shipped faster?
You can choose Next-Day Air or 2nd Day. You will be required to pay a calculated shipping fee. The warehouse ships Monday through Friday from 8am to 4pm CST. If you place your order after hours or on the weekend, your order will not ship until the next business day. No Saturday Delivery.
How will my shipment arrive?
You may receive multiple shipments at different times from different locations. Smaller items are shipped via UPS. Parts weighing over 150 lbs. (tracks, solid tires, and over-the-tire tracks) will arrive via truck freight shipment.
How do I search for my part?
You can search for parts in several ways:
- Entering your model number in the "add your model number" field will offer the best results to find most of the correct parts for your machine.
- Use the search bar in the upper right-hand corner to search by part number, machine model, keyword, or phrase.
- Use the category finder in the parts drop-down menu at the top of the screen to find your part. Some part categories have additional options to help you narrow down your search to find the part you need.
- Click on the featured categories or parts on the home page
- Find the right part for your machine using the Ryan Parts Catalog. The part you need may not be available to purchase online. Please check the site often as we are continuously adding parts. Your feedback is appreciated and we welcome any suggestions for parts to make available on the site. Please email our customer service team at email@example.com or call 844-666-9377.
How do I use the Ryan Parts Catalog?
Clicking on Ryan Parts Catalog will open a new website in a new window. You will still be able to click back to shop.ryanparts.com. Once you enter the Ryan Parts Catalog, click on your Ryan machine type. Then click on the model and serial number range that matches your machine. In the second section under Documents, you will find a link labeled PARTS or PM. Clicking on this link will open a PDF of your Parts Manual. You can find your part(s) by scrolling through the PDF. Highlight and copy the part number and paste it into the search field on shop.ryanparts.com. Click here for a how-to guide on using the Ryan Parts Catalog.If you have questions about model compatibility, email the Ryan Sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 844-666-9377.
How do I find my model and serial number?
The model and serial number are located on the serial number plate on your machine. Also, refer to your machine’s owner manual for your machine’s make and model.
California's Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings for certain products that contain chemicals above certain threshold levels.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, mineral oils, and phthalates which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
How do I view my account information?
Click on Account and enter your email and password under Registered Customer and click Sign In. This will take you to My Dashboard where you will see all of your current information.
How do I change my mailing address, email address, and/or password?
Once you Sign In and view My Dashboard, you can click Edit Address, Edit, or Change Password and enter your desired changes. Remember to click the Save button to save any changes.
How do I know my order went through?
You will receive a confirmation email. Entering a valid email address is essential in receiving confirmation and being able to track your order.
How do I track my order?
Tracking your order is quick and easy using either of these two methods:
- Go to Sign In and enter your email and password under Registered Customer. Once you are signed in you will have access to your account information. Click on My Orders and you see your order(s) listed. Click on View Order. You will see the details of your order including the tracking number. When you click on the tracking number, you’ll automatically go to the correct carrier website’s tracking page.
- Copy the tracking number from your confirmation email and paste it into the UPS or Freight Carrier website for an update.
Can I see my order history?
- If you set up an account when you placed your order, simply click on Sign In and enter your email and password under Registered Customer and click on My Orders to look up past orders. If you checked out as a guest, refer to the confirmation emails sent to you from previous orders.
What is Truck Freight?
If an item is 151 lbs. or more, it will be shipped via LTL or Truck Freight (on a semi-truck) and you must have the means to unload it from the truck. The shipment MUST BE INSPECTED UPON RECEIPT. The consignee (you or someone you appoint) must completely open and inspect the product.
You will be asked at checkout to agree that you can and will accept truck freight shipping at your shipping address. If you agree to truck freight, but are unable to accept it upon arrival, you will incur return fees.
When will I receive a part that was shipped by truck freight or LTL?
With the additional logistics of shipping larger items, truck freight can take 3 to 4 weeks to arrive at its destination.
What if my item shipped via truck freight arrives damaged?
Please note 'Damaged' or “Short” and a brief description of the damage or shortage found on the delivery receipt. We will arrange for pick-up of the damaged product and ship out a new order right away.
Is this site secure?
Your security is important to us. This site has been built using the most up-to-date technology and best practices to ensure the security of your data, including regular security patches.
Is my credit card information saved?
To protect your security, we do not save your credit card information after your purchase is made. You will be asked to re-enter your credit card information with each new order.
How do I create a tax exempt account?
Please follow the steps below to set up a tax exempt account.
- Create an account. If you have already created an account, e-mail the name of the account to email@example.com
- Email a copy of your tax exempt form signed and dated to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will send your application through the approval process and notify you when it is approved.
- Once approved, you will be able to sign into your account and place orders as tax exempt.
Does my business have the ability to pay in installments?
- Bobcat is partnered with CreditKey to offer B2B financing for online purchases for easy business payments up to 12 months.
- Apply to see if your business qualifies.
- CreditKey terms of services apply.