Lawnaire V Aerator, B & S Engine, 554916E
Removing small cores of soil from your lawn reduces soil compaction, relieves thatch accumulation, and promotes root growth for healthier grass!
Core aeration can help make your lawn healthier and reduce its maintenance requirements through these means:
- Improved air exchange between the soil and atmosphere.
- Enhanced soil water uptake.
- Improved fertilizer uptake and use.
- Reduced water runoff and puddling.
- Stronger turfgrass roots.
- Reduced soil compaction.
- Enhanced heat and drought stress tolerance.
- Improved resiliency and cushioning.
- Enhanced thatch breakdown.
With Easy Steer Technology, the Lawnaire V Aerator, B & S Engine, 554916E maneuvers around highly landscaped areas—quickly and efficiently. Designed to rotate independently while driving, innovative tine assemblies allow you to steer without removing the tines from the ground.
- Hollow steel coring tines: Removes solid cores. Hardened alloy steel coring tines stay in the ground when you turn
- Easy Steer Technology: Easily maneuver along paths and contours. Cores stick in the ground without tearing up the turf.
- Sized to your needs: Wide 26.5-inch aeration width
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and lead compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov